Friday, February 19, 2010

Me feet are killing me!!

Why oh why do we continue to buy shoes that hurt our feet? Easy peasy, it's all in the name of fashion, or vanity, but whatever way you look at it we girls LOVE our shoes.I've tolerated blisters and corns just so's I could wear my stilettoes.Can a girl have too many shoes? Nah! No self respecting lady I know would wear something fab without appropriate shoes to enhance the look. There are some amazing designs out there at the moment, and the prices suit every pocket. Wheter you want high end designer or better value boutique versions they are all bang on trend. Just be aware that if you're not buying leather your little piggies may well suffer as a result. Buy hey, isn't it worth it, even if you have to change in the taxi to something less comfortable. Stilettoes are probably the least comfortable of all, what am I saying, they are damn right uncomfortable but it never stopped ME wearing them and swearing rings around me they were like a glove to wear. What are we like! Soraya at Coze di Roze always ahs wonderful design with accessories to compliment so you should pay her a visit if you're over southside.
In the meantime 'these shoes were made for walkin'. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment