Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spa luxury!

Liberating luxury
at Liberty Spa

I don’t know about you, but whenever I indulge in the luxury
of a body massage and facial all I want to do afterwards
is sleep. Unfortunately was not possible however after my
recent visit to Liberty Spa in Navan because I had to drive
home afterwards! I was pretty much in need of pampering after
driving from the hustle and bustle of Dublin, with nothing but
doom and gloom on the radio.
Liberty Spa is an old house in Trimgate Street, Navan, with 3
treatment rooms, a full mani pedi room and a dedicated spray
tanning room. I loved the whole atmosphere of the place, the
rooms are candle lit which is instantly calming and the house
itself is full of character.
Nicola Bohane who owns the spa met me on arrival with
a hugely welcome coffee (I could have had juice either) and
goodies. We then chatted about the various treatments available.
I opted for the Oxygen Skin Calm Facial as it sounded so
wonderful and I’ve heard and read so much about the benefits
of oxygenating the skin. I have to say it was pure unadulterated
bliss! My therapist Noreen told me exactly what she would be
putting on my skin ,which was an Elemis treatment using a
gentle rose exfoliator (I could actually smell the rose), a ginseng
toner and a procollegen cream. At my age every bit of collagen
helps! This facial can be tailored to suit any age and skin type
and is one of the nicest and best I’ve ever experienced. It was
gentle and luxurious. I adored it.
All of this was followed by a Well Being body massage. No
better girl than Noreen for this, she has the greatest pair of hands!
My back and neck had knots in them because I seem to gather
all my tension in these areas. She kneaded and worked on them
and I could feel them responding to her pressure, she seemed to
know exactly where to focus and I swear I could feel all tensions
dispersing under her touch. Of course that’s the whole purpose
of the exercise. Again, this massage is always tailored specifically
to the client’s needs.
This is going to be a fantastic year for Liberty customers as
they are offering all kind of ‘specials’. In these recession bound
times we all love a bargain so here are some of the treats available;
you can avail of an Eye Trio (lash tint, brow shape and brow
tint) and a Taster Facial all for €50. This means you’re really
getting your facial for €18, which has to be one of the best offers
around. The ladies here were telling me about the popularity of
their brow shaping and believe this particular treatment gives an
overall ‘lifted’ effect. When I saw some of the ladies who’d had
it done I have to say I agree. Cheap facelift girls?
If you buy 2 products from the Murad range you will get a
free Murad cleanser. As well as these offers they will also mix
and match packages to suit your skin and your pocket. They
have 3 for 1, six facials for the price of five and many more, all
you have to do is ask!
I’m not surprised that the ladies have built and retained a
strong, loyal customer base. They believe in offering personalized
customer service. So why not take a couple of hours out of your
stress filled day and treat yourself to one of the many treatments
available, maybe treat someone you love. Valentines day may be
over but sure what’s wrong with being ‘loved up’ every day of
the year! – Maggie Gibbons
Liberty Spa, 8 Trimgate Street, Navan
Tel 046 9076161
www.liberty-spa.com
PS. Don’t miss the Elemis Event at Liberty Spa on Friday, 5 March
and Saturday, 6 March. You can treat yourself to a fantastically
rejuvenating Visible Brilliance Facial and get a Limited Edition
Elemis Pro Collagen Collection worth €287 all for just €150, that’s
a saving of €135!
must
By Maggie Gibbons
Inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment