Sunday, March 6, 2011

For the man in your life!

For the man in your life!
I'm always giving advice to women on Colour, accessories etc, etc. and recently a male friend asked me for a few hints and tips on wearing belts, so I thought I'd share it with you. Men’s belts are such simple accessories; you wouldn’t think choosing them would require much thought, I mean it's not like the choices we girls have to make when it comes to shoes, bags, whatever! You know the small details have so much to do with the overall impact that it's well worth paying attention to them.So here are some tips:
* Have 3 belts in good quality leather, say black, Brown and Burgundy.
* Socks should always match your pants
* Belt should always match your shoes.
* Black belt and shoes. Dressier belts are generally, brown, grey black.
* Fasten through second hole.
* Don't wear it too tight
* Don't have it too slack.
* If trousers have loops always wear a belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment