Thursday, December 24, 2009

let´s get real!

Having pondered a bit on my last blog I´ve come to the realisation that we´re being sold a whole heap of lies! I don´t believe there is a single product out there that will do as it promises, absolutely nothing that remove wrinkles once they are in place. The same goes for eye bags, lip lines and anything else you care to mention. However, if, and this really IS a big IF you have found somethig that does what it says on the tin (sic) then let me know asap and it will get a mention soon (cant divulge yet)! I hate my little ziz zaggy going everywhere lip lines and have tried everything to get rid of the critters but they aint budging. So it´s over to you now. But only something that has definitely worked. Promise? A very merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment