Thursday, December 17, 2009

Twinkle twinkle little toes!

Can a girl ever have too many shoes? No matter how many times I swear I've bought my last pair (for this month) I manage every time to spot an even more exotic, colourful, higher, more sparkly, etc. etc. you get my drift...Anyway there I was browsing the web (as you do)when I came across a great new online shoe shop called Chockers.It's fantastic, and check out the wonderful prices. Does anyone pay a fortune anymore for shoes anymore? Maybe if the old feet play up or you're dogged with bunions or corns or whatever, but me? never had problem with them. I can wear high heels to beat the band. Bring it on!! However after buying my fabby high brogues earlier this year I'm now reading they're already out of date. What's a girl to do. You see my point though, if I'd spent a fortune on them I'd be crying into super sized clutch! Anyway take a look at the website, I think you will love it x

No comments:

Post a Comment