Friday, November 27, 2009

How cluttered is your wardrobe?

I was doing a wardrobe declutter last week and couldn’t believe the huge amount of clothes this lady had .Now while I know all the ‘rules’ I am not great myself on keeping the old closet organized though I must admit to being ruthless when it comes to ‘getting rid’! This lady had clothes in there with labels still swinging on them. Unfortunately most of them were now well past their sell by date and were going nowhere except possibly the nearest charity shop. Tragic! My mantra girls is’ the more it cost the more you should be wearing it’! If I had a cent for the number of times women have said to me something is ‘too good’ to wear I’d honestly be rich. Too good for WHAT? The massively expensive outfit will be gone out of date before it’s worn 4 or 5 times. Shame! Little exercise…Go to your wardrobe and take down the most expensive items there then count how many times you’ve worn them. What are you prepared to do about it? Would some alterations make them more wearable? If so get cracking and do something about it. You deserve to be feeling great every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment