Thursday, November 26, 2009

So many shoes so little time!

So many shoes so little time!



Aren’t the shoes out there just amazing right now? I can’t seem to stop buying them The most fantastic thing about shoes is that your feet don’t have ‘fat’ days so even at your worst you can slip into a fabulous pair and feel pretty goddam good. I bought some seriously gorgeous ones last week, all black suede and studs. Bit trampy but who cares, I looove them! Can you believe that some women only buy shoes when they need them? Life wouldn’t be worth living if I had to live like that. I’m also blessed with a hardy pair of feet so can shop anywhere, it can be Office one day and Penneys the next. God I’m such a lucky girl! Ther’s nothing quite like a pair of great shoes to get attention and help you feel utterly wonderfully fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment