Thursday, November 26, 2009

What I couldn't live without!

Style with Maggie Blog 


I was having lunch with some style pals the other day and we got chatting about ageing, makeovers, beauty products etc. etc. Anyway it led us to wondering what each felt was the most important thing to get right to ensure you look your best at all times. We all agreed that number one was hair. Without exception we felt that if the hair is not right we feel pretty lousy. Isn’t a good cut so important? My God if my hair isn’t right I don’t want to answer the door! Anyone who knows me knows how much I love my lippy, somehow since the ‘M’ happened I swear my lips changed shape, and they need more definition than in the past, add to that the fact that my lipstick bleeds into little cracks I need to use an anti feathering stick. What a girl does in the name of vanity! So, what 2 products could you not live without? And what do you think is the most essential ingredient of good grooming. Think about it !

No comments:

Post a Comment